Your rolled artwork will ship within a week from our studio with a secure shipping company, usually Fed-Ex or UPS.
If you chose the framed option, the artwork will ship within two weeks. We need time to print it, prepare the stretchers to fit it, and make the frame. There are no standard size, so all are custom-made to your chosen print size. After that, we wrap it in a sturdy card box, to make sure it travels safely.
Are there import taxes?
We pay the taxes and shipping cost from Vietnam. However, depending on your country, there may be import taxes. Typically, in the range of $ 10-20; it all depends on the country, the latest regulations in place, the size of the print and its custom declared price. Note that canvases sent mounted on a frame are generally more taxed than rolled canvases.
We print the best available images in HD. Period.
That said, be aware that:
1) Prints of old pictures will be of lesser quality up close, and should be seen at optimal distance. Kindly read our article: Good viewing distance for your prints
2) There may be several photos of the same print circulating on the net, with of course different colors. To make the print, we use the model which is on our site, which is the only one that is valid in case of disagreement.
3) If there is a flow on the original photo, it will appear on the print.
Shipping is 29 USD within regular shipping range (Free on order over 300 USD).
But some remote location are adding an extra cost for shipping that will remain at customer's charge. We believe that you know if you are in one: be so kind and let us know when you order.
Our team works extremely hard to produce the best products for our customers; therefore, we STRICTLY DO NOT offer refunds on orders made mistakenly or if you change your mind. Once an order is placed, the item is considered sold.
Please note we will not refund, under any circumstances, a print damaged during shipping, and that shipping is not refundable. The shipping company is solely responsible for the shipping.
Check the package and your prints upon arrival, before signing the delivery bill.
1) If the shipping company damaged the print during transport, refuse to sign off the bill and the shipping company will return the package to us, then we will deal with them directly and send you a new one as soon as possible.
2) If you received the goods, there is nothing we can do anymore.
3) If you want a real secure shipping, order the canvas prints rolled in a tube, then have them mounted in your country. It is usually cheaper than paying the transport, and it is way safer than large canvas mounted.
Real testimonials from our clientsJust wanted to send photos of the private restaurant restrooms where we used the artwork you made for us. Thanks everyone loves it.